- There is more frequent cleaning with a focus on high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms
- Hand sanitiser units are at our main entrances
- Social distancing measures are in place to protect our community
- Retailers have calculated the number of people that can be safely in store at any one time
What you can do to assist while in Centre:
- Practice good hygiene, please use the hand sanitising unit upon entry into the Centre
- Keep a 1.5m distance between individuals
- If you have flu like symptoms, you should not be visiting the Centre, please stay home and utilise our retailer’s delivery services
- Our retailers are expected to have signs that display how many people can be in the store at one time. Please respect and obey these restrictions. If the store is at the limit, please queue outside and wait for your turn to enter
- Wash your hands regularly including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it. If you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve. Carry some hand sanitiser with you to use on your hands
- Avoid touching surfaces and refrain from touching and unnecessarily handling multiple products on retailer shelves and racks
- Please understand that some of our retailers are no longer accepting cash.
- Please wear a face mask when shopping in-centre to help keep you and our community safe.
As the situation continually evolves, we are staying up to date with the latest government advice and are working hard to keep our retailers and community continually informed.
We look forward to welcoming you to 206 Bourke Street and thank you for your continued support.